The Institutes in USA are divided into two categories:
- Public (State supported)
- Private (Independent)
- Private Institutes (High Cost) $35,000
- Private Institutes (Low Cost) $18,000
- State Institutes (High Cost) $25,000
- State Institutes (Low Cost) $12,000
The tuition fees differ as per courses that are been taken by a student.
The living expenses per annum, including the accommodation and daily expenses are about $8,000 to $10,000. However the lifestyle of the people can differ and accordingly can be the cost.
- Rent $150 to $250 per month
- Groceries $50 to $100 per month
- Phone & Utilities $50 per month
- Sundry $50 to $100 per month