Do you want to work in a hotel, hospital, or creative industry? If so, prefer courses in hotel management, public health, project management, and graphic design.
To build a bright career, you need to opt for the right courses at Torrens University. It is one of the premier universities in Australia. Each of the courses helps you to gain theoretical and practical skills. Get the necessary experience by exploring these courses that are part of a Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Bachelor, and Master degree programs.
Consider the following courses at Torrens
Do you want to stay connected with the masses, and do you prefer traveling? If you decide to study in Australia, then at Torrens, you can seek admission in a hotel management course after completing a post-graduation. It is described as the best option for you. You get a complete understanding of business and operations.
The course is designed wherein you may secure a top management position in a reputed hotel after graduation.
Get real-world experiences by interacting with the public at large. A degree in public health enhances your needs in the long-run. It helps you to work in a set-up involving public health. Make a positive difference by enrolling in different courses covering Complementary Medicine, Counselling, Nutrition, Community Sciences, Public Health, and Nursing.
These courses in Australia ensures you get real-world experiences. All the more, you develop confidence and gain industry connections. Torrens offers you four types of Health Science Bachelor degree programs. These include Nutrition, Clinical Nutrition, Naturopathy, and Western Herbal Medicine.
Design degrees and courses
Artistry, ideas, and communication skills count if you want to experience the real design world. The skills help you to meet craft and skill owing to your persistence. There are several courses in the design field.
Be It-Communication Design, Branded Fashion Design, Interior Design, Photography, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, 3D Design and Animation, UX, Web Design, and Film Video Design.
Degrees, Courses in Project Management
You can deliver projects on time and within budget. With the help of a Project Management Diploma, you can develop skills to manage stakeholders and complex projects. These include planning, completion to achieving project outcomes.
Some points while applying for Torrens admission are-
- Multiple intakes are offered by the university throughout the year
- Every applicant can apply after completing an online application form
- Intake helps shorter study duration with a later study date, and it is applicable to select campuses and courses
- Torrens accepts Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or after successful secondary degree completion as entry criteria into undergraduate courses
- The early entry programs are meant for Class 12 students in Queensland, New South Wales, and South Australia. They do not have to wait till December to receive the ATAR score
- Every applicant who is applying for the Early Entry programs will have to receive a conditional offer for the admission process
Admission process for international student
Every international student has to submit different admission documents. These include:
- Academic entry requirements for bachelor degree entry at AQF Level 7 comprises Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 60+, associate degree, vocational course, and high school diploma
- For graduate program admission, you require a Bachelor degree AQF Level 7 or equivalent of an Australian Bachelor degree
- Special Tertiary Admission Test is optional for applicants willing to study at Torrens. Every applicant has to check which of the following programs accept STAT score before applying it
- Every applicant applying to the nursing program must opt for a Literacy, Language, or Numeracy Test.
- Test scores of English language proficiency
- Recommendation letters
- Postgraduate program applicant has to require a 3-year minimum work experience in the relevant field
- You require a portfolio for design and art programs
- Visa process
- Student visa application form
- Passport size snaps
- Passport copy
- Visa application fee receipt
- COE (Confirmation of Enrolment)
- Health Insurance
- Financial Statement
- Language proficiency test
- Criminal check record
It is an excellent opportunity for international students to be part of the design, hospitality, or even represent the creative industry in a big way. Torrens University facilitates the needs of many students by offering theoretical and practical experience in real-time. You can also take Australian education consultants and migration agents' help to fulfill your dream to study abroad.