General Skilled Migration Visa essentially serves the best to those skilled workers who are willing to live and work in Australia on a permanent basis. This visa is also applicable to those individuals who can get sponsorship of an Australian employer. Aussizz provides consultation, assessment and visa services for GSM category.
- Skilled Independent visa - subclass 189
Skilled Regional sponsored visa - subclass 489 (This visa subclass has two different
stream 1) State Regional Sponsored 2) Family Sponsored)
- Skilled Nominated visa - subclass 190
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 491)
If you are planning to apply for Australian visa under GSM category, it is mandatory for you to undertake SkillSelect Program. This online program has two steps: first, submission of an EOI (Expression of Interest), and second, actual visa application.
You are required to provide information that is required to submit your expression of interest depending upon the type of visa that you are eligible for. However, following are some of the basic information that you need to successfully lodge your EOI:
- Basic personal information
- Work experience information
- Qualification documents
- English Language Ability information (such as IELTS)
- Details of successful skills assessment, related to your nominated occupation
1 July 2014, if a skills assessment is mandatory as part of a visa application, that assessment will only be valid for a period of three years from the date of issue, unless a shorter validity period is specified on the assessment.
- Direct Entry stream of the Employer Nominated Scheme (subclass 186) visa.
- Direct Entry stream of the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187) visa.
- Graduate Work stream of the Temporary Graduate (subclass 485) visa.
- Skilled - Independent (subclass 189) visa.
- Skilled - Nominated (subclass 190) visa.
- Skilled Regional (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa.
However, these changes are not applicable to the Temporary Work (Skilled) (subclass 457) visa .
- Business Talent (Permanent) visa (subclass 132).
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (subclass 188).
- Skilled Independent visa (subclass 189).
- Skilled - Nominated visa (subclass 190).
- Skilled - Nominated or Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 489).
We, at Aussizz facilitate smooth processing of GSM visas along with thorough consultations, assessment and submission of right documents without any error. We also assist in obtaining the skill assessment for the relevant occupation from the assessing authorities.
Contact us right now and explore various visa possibilities under GSM category.