Family Sponsored Visa

Australian immigration department in an effort to bring family members together have introduced family visa in Australia. This entitles partners, parents, children and other family members to migrate to this country subject to certain pre-conditions. These visas are essentially sponsored by Australian citizens, permanent residents of this country, and eligible New Zealand citizens.

Enquire Now

Partner Category Visa

Under this class a spouse or fiance/ fiancee is allowed to immigrate to Australia for settlement. Candidates migrating to this country with this visa are initially allowed temporary settlements followed by permanent residency after a couple of years. Partner category includes:

  • Spouses or married partners;
  • Fiancee or fiance, or partner intending marriage;
  • Willing partners including those of same sex

Immigrating candidates must have a partner in form of:

  • a permanent resident of Australia
  • a citizen of Australia; and iii) Eligible New Zealand citizen.


Parent Visa

Parent Visa is offered to applicants who have eligible child/ children stay in this country as an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, or an eligible citizen of New Zealand. This category of family visa immigration in Australia is mandatorily sponsored by children residing in this nation.

Parent Australian visas are issued for both working and aged kinds. Applicants immigrating on this visa option might take up an employment in Australia. Few Parent visas initially are offered for temporary settlement which could be changed to a permanent type subject to your application. There is an option for ‘Contributory Parent Visa’ which assures faster processing of immigration though at a higher cost.

It may be noted that every year a limited number of Parent Visas are issued by Australian immigration authorities. For this reason there is a queue of application and you may have to wait for your turn.

Know all about Family Sponsored Visa

Child Visa

Alike Parent Visa, a Child Visa is also issued under several sub-classes. In general, the sponsorship of a child visa is necessarily to be done by a parent who is permanently settled in Australia, a citizen of this country, or a qualified New Zealand citizen.

In case the child concerned is in Australia then he/ she could immigrate as a permanent resident, dependent child, or orphaned relative. In the event, the concerned child is an offshore candidate then dependent child visa, adoption visa, or orphaned relative visa may be obtained.

Other Family Members

Brothers, sisters, dependent relatives, carers may also immigrate to Australia initially on temporary visa later changeable to permanent type. These family visas in Australia are sponsored by: i) Australian citizens; ii) a permanent resident of this country; and iii) Eligible New Zealand citizens.

We at Aussizz are extremely cautious in assessing family visa immigration to Australia. Each application is meticulously checked and thereafter submitted with proper documentation. Health conformity reports and character certificates are essential documents needed for Australia visa applications.

Get in touch with us for all kinds of family visas, criteria and, assistance. Consult now!

Visa Subclass

A child visa (802 and 101) allows an eligible parent to sponsor their child to live in Australia for indefinite period.

Read More

Among several types of other visas, child visa subclass 101 is for a child outside Australia to come to Australia to live with their parents.

Read More

The New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) 461 visa allows those individuals to live in Australia who are

Read More

The Remaining Relative 115 visa is a permanent resident visa specifically designed for those whose all near relatives have settled in Australia and they are the only person left in their home country.

Read More

The Adoption visa (subclass 102) allows those children to live in Australia who are adopted or going to be adopted by an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

Read More

Aged dependent relative visa (subclass 114 and 838) lets an older relative of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently, if they are dependent on them financially and meet the age requirements.

Read More

A carer visa (subclass 116 and 836) allows individuals to live in Australia permanently and provide care or assistance to their relatives who is unable to receive required care & support the need from any other relative or from welfare, hospital, nursing or community services in Australia and has one of following:

Read More

The International Relations 403 allows individuals to undertake any work or activity in Australia on temporary basis under certain terms and conditions.

Read More

FAQs About Family Sponsored Visa for Australia