Develop Analytical Skills with Business Information Systems Course at Torrens
Benefit from enrolling in the MBIS (Master of Business Information Systems) course at Torrens University in Australia if you are an international student. On its completion, you can develop your analytical skills by undertaking leadership and management responsibilities in organisations that are complex data-driven.
You can lead and participate in a multi-disciplinary team environment. The curriculum provides an opportunity for every student to develop their lifelong learning abilities so that they can work as a manager in any data-driven firms. The course is designed in such a manner wherein they get a complete understanding of Information Systems and can play a significant role as a professional in a digital economy.
Description of the Course at Torrens
- If you want to study in Australia, you need to pursue an MBIS course that is designed to develop your technical, creative, and cognitive skills. It helps you to operate as a Business Analyst in the global context.
- Every student who graduates is an effective conduit between decision-makers and information technology specialists.
- The degree helps students become all-rounders in business wherein they can provide real-world skills that are applicable in their workplace.
- Domestic and International Students Study Options:
Pursue a study at Torrens with accelerated options available part-time or full-time. Delivery options of the Master’s course are conducted online or face to face.
February, June, and September
- Length of the Course:
2 years full-time or 4 years part-time
- Study Requirements:
Every international student has to study each subject for 10 hours per week. It comprises self-dedicated and facilitated studies of 7 hours and 3 hours respectively.
Group assignments, case study analyses, presentations, reports, reflective essays, and quizzes.
International student benefit from study at Torrens with campuses located in Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, and Sydney.
- Admission Criteria:
- Higher education study applicant
- Undergraduate degree from a university in Australia or equivalent
- Life Experience and Work:
If you have 7-year work experience i.e. administrative, managerial, or professional, you are eligible to apply without any formal qualifications. Each of the applications is assessed on a case by case basis.
- English Language Proficiency:
- Overall 6.5 in IELTS with no band less than 6
- Overall 58 in PTE with no sub-score less than 50
- Course Structure:
The structure of the MBIS course consists of 16 subjects. It is made of 12 core and 4 elective subjects.
- Rules of the Master’s Program:
If you want to qualify for a Master of BIS (Business Information Systems), you must complete a course involving 12 core and 4 elective subjects.
Related Read: Enhance Skills, Prefer Hospitality & Design Courses at Torrens
- Why Study at Torrens?:
Achieve career goals with the help of a Master’s course. It helps you to enhance your skills and knowledge.
- ACS Professional Recognition:
The Australia Computer Society (ACS) accredited program at a professional level gives recognition and eligibility for ACS certification and membership.
- What are the Opportunities for Graduates?:
Gain Information and Computer Technologies (ICT) business and management skills by working as: ICT business analyst, Chief Information Officer, ICT architect, ICT project manager, ICT consultant, systems analyst, systems administrator, Database manager or administrator.
- What can International Graduates Expect?:
On completion of the course, you can become a business all-rounder that helps you to provide real-world skills applicable in your workplace. The elective and core units comprise design and systems analysis, data management, engineering requirements, strategic planning, decision making, and cloud-based micro services.
The course helps you to meet changing business environments whereby you can manage and work. You can take advantage of the trimester system even after completion of the Graduate Diploma of BIS.
Last but not the least, a Master of Business Information Systems enhances your need to develop your analytical skills by which you can work as a manager in a complex data-driven organisation. For more information on course structure, duration, and entry requirements, speak to our education consultants in Australia right away.