Are you a fresh graduate with engineering background in Australia?
Are you still struggling to secure your first professional opportunity?
Then, come and be a part of Navitas Professional!
Every day, Navitas Professional helps many graduates just like you to acquire skills needed to succeed in the Australian work culture.
Partnered with Engineering Education Australia (EEA) and endorsed by Engineers Australia, Navitas Professional is a leading global education provider with over 80,000 students in more than 120 institutions in 31 countries.
The Navitas Professional Year Program will provide you with all the tools you require to succeed in a competitive and confusing job market. It consists of three main categories:
- Introduction to industry contacts and internship opportunities
- Overview of engineering in Australia
- Job seeking strategies specific to the engineering industry
It is a 44-week program with 32-week coursework training and 12-week internship. During the training period, graduates can:
- Learn specialised job seeking strategies specific to the engineering industry and get a competitive edge.
- Develop an understanding of the Australian work culture
- Boost business communication skills
- Get opportunities to build networks with engineering professionals and potential employers
- Gain practical industry experience and work skills to build your resume
Once you complete the Engineering Professional Year program, you will be better equipped for the Australian workplace and get qualified for 5 (five) migration points towards Permanent Residence.
However, to be eligible for this program, it is essential to have:
- Eligibility for a 485 Visa or 476 Visa
- Official document from an Australian institution with a minimum of two years' study in a relevant field
- Evidence of English language proficiency (a minimum IELTS score of 6.0)
- A valid skills assessment from the relevant professional body
How Aussizz Group Can Help?
Being an internationally renowned immigration and education consultancy; we at Aussizz Group represent some of the leading institutions in Australia including Navitas Professional. Our headquarters are located in Melbourne (with regional offices in Sydney and Perth).
We have number of certification and licenses including MARA (Migration Agent Registration Authority), MIA (Migration Institute of Australia), QEAC (Qualified Education Agent Counsellor), IAA (Immigration Advisory Authority), MA (Migration Alliance) to make certain your application meet policy and legislative requirements, so you can get a successful outcome.
To ensure a bright career in Australia, contact our expert consultants at:
Melbourne: (03) 9900 7222 Email: email@example.com
Perth: (08) 6220 3770 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sydney: (02) 9152 8500 Email: email@example.com
<< Previous Blog Next Blog >>