The year 2017 is marked by significant changes in a number of Australian visas. This has been clearly reflected in the processing times of Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) 187 visa.
The Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (subclass 187) Visa is a PR (Permanent Residence) visa for the skilled migrants who desire to work in regional Australia. This RSMS Programme is applicable only outside the major cities of Australia like Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Newcastle, and Wollongong as they are not included in Regional Australia.
With the announcement of future modifications in the procedure, the number of applicants for the Regional Sponsored Visa 187 has increased to a huge number. As a result, the processing time has also risen with the included RCB (Regional Certifying Body) advice by Immigration South Australia.
The visa processing for RSMS requires going through three stages, including:
- In this stage, the RCB demands certain proofs from the employer to examine whether his application is genuine or not.
- This advertisement period counts 4 weeks followed by an application process of 8 weeks.
- In this step, it is checked if the employer has nominated you for a vacant/new position or replaced your post with the existing one. This needs to be proven with some documents.
- Department of Home Affairs verifies the genuineness of the requirement and cross-check the provided documents.
- This whole procedure takes about 10 months to get the nomination approval.
- Once the nomination gets approved, you can lodge your visa application. This can also be done while waiting for the nomination approval.
So, to reduce the processing period and avoid the new changes due to be introduced in March 2018, you can lodge all these three stages at the same time.
Here is how Aussizz Group comes to your aid to complete the processing of your 187 Visa
We have a team of expert and registered migration agents who can assist you from the initial stage of processing your application till the grant of visa and even further with the citizenship application.
Our team communicates with your employer directly so that you and your employer can breathe in relief as we take care of the whole procedure. Our migration team adheres to a strict code of conduct when it comes to the confidential information of our clients and leaves no stone unturned to help them get a positive outcome.
How can you start your application for Regional Sponsored 187 Visa with the Aussizz Group?
Are you also the one looking to apply for RSMS visa (subclass 187) soon? If yes, then make a move at the VERY MOMENT. You can prearrange an appointment with our expert migration agents and receive their recommendations and advice on document requirement and other visa obligations.
To initiate your application for 187 Visa, you need to submit the essential documents and necessary information to us. Once we acquire the prerequisites, we aim to lodge your application within 2 Business days.
How can you get in touch with the Aussizz Group TODAY?
We believe in keeping our clients updated and serve them with the best solutions for their problems. You can even ask specific queries related to 187 Visa on the immigration expert forum. You can feel free to visit our nearby office in your city or contact us via phone or email.