Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)

Considering a trip to Australia for tourism or business activities?

Obtain the Electronic Travel Authority and gain the ability to travel to Australia repeatedly or remain for up to three months each visit over a one-year period.

Enquire Now

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) is a digital visa that attaches to your passport, used exclusively for tourism and business travel.

The Tourist Electronic Travel Visa is designed for those planning to holiday, partake in recreational activities, or visit relatives and friends in Australia. It is valid for one year and allows for multiple entries, with each visit lasting up to three months.

The Business Electronic Travel Visa is intended for visitors coming to Australia for business-related activities, including participating in conferences, visiting trade fairs, making business inquiries, and engaging in contract negotiations. This visa also has a one-year validity and permits several visits, each up to three months.

Eligible Passport Holders for Electronic Travel Authority Visa

Your passport must be from a specified eligible country to obtain this visa

  • Andorra
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong (SAR of China)
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Republic of San Marino
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan*
  • The Netherlands
  • United Kingdom—British Citizen
  • United Kingdom—British National (Overseas)
  • United States
  • Vatican City


Character Requirements

Applicants must have no criminal records to satisfy character requirements. Those with a criminal background attempting to enter Australia under an Electronic Travel Authority visa will not be allowed to enter.

Health Insurance

It is mandatory to be enrolled in Medicare, Australia’s national health scheme, to cover your healthcare expenses while you are in Australia.

Explore and secure the ideal OVHC plan for your 601 Visa at Getmypolicy.online


Family Members

All family members, including children under 18 who are included on the passport, are required to submit individual applications for their own ETA visas.

To learn more about the workings of the Electronic Travel Authority or its application process, reach out to Aussizz Group today. You’ll receive support from accredited immigration consultants.

Visa Class

Aussizz is there for you if you want to visit Australia for any of these reasons or something other than these

Read More