Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of pride and satisfaction in what we do. Because satisfying our clients depends on the united effort of many, we are therefore most effective when we work together, respecting each other's contribution and importance. We provide individual attention to each and every one of our employees and support their development. At Aussizz, you will always be visible and you will always create an impact.
Our "people" philosophy is simple: we take on the best people, train them well, provide opportunity for personal and professional growth and then empower them to use their skills to focus on our clients' needs.
If you are interested in being a part of our vibrant team, you can apply under our current vacancies those are mentioned below. If you will not be selected for the current job vacancies, your resume will be kept on Job Database of Aussizz and reviewed as and when suitable vacancies arise.
The migration agent will be performing the following duties:
- Providing face to face consultations and phone consultations in regard to migration/ visa needs
- Preparing the applications and accompanying statements of protection claim, visa lodge documentation , filling and reviewing online visa application forms
- Overseeing complex visa application
- Communicating with the key stakeholders: clients, department of immigration and border protection, Administrative appeal Tribunal, skill assessment organisations and other stakeholders/ organisations regarding advises, cases and consultation
- Maintaining client data and following up on regular basis
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you should have:
- MARA certificate
- Previous experience in similar role is beneficial
- Aware of the 485 /189 / 190/ 489 visa process.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to rapport building
- Adapt to change, flexible and accurately conduct the services
What we offer:
- A full-time position.
- Commission based pay
- Flexible & friendly working environment.
If this sounds like you, please Apply here and provide us with your Resume and supporting Cover letter. Should there be any questions regarding the position, please contact Mousumi on
02 9152 8585 Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted