Our greatest asset, and the key to our success, is our people. We believe that each of us needs a sense of pride and satisfaction in what we do. Because satisfying our clients depends on the united effort of many, we are therefore most effective when we work together, respecting each other's contribution and importance. We provide individual attention to each and every one of our employees and support their development. At Aussizz, you will always be visible and you will always create an impact.
Our "people" philosophy is simple: we take on the best people, train them well, provide opportunity for personal and professional growth and then empower them to use their skills to focus on our clients' needs.
If you are interested in being a part of our vibrant team, you can apply under our current vacancies those are mentioned below. If you will not be selected for the current job vacancies, your resume will be kept on Job Database of Aussizz and reviewed as and when suitable vacancies arise.
- Develop a good working relationship with administration personnel in local colleges and schools.
- Collect Bulk Data through these working relationships.
- Should prepare and make presentations and conduct seminars in colleges.
- Conduct Test Centre Campaigns to collect student data at the respective test centres.
- Identify student hotspots and conduct Marketing campaigns in relevant areas of the city.
- Plan and execute brand promotion by campaigns through newspaper inserts.
- Report the Competitor activity to the Sales Head.
- Report the Daily activity to Centre Director Sales head.
- Make calls to students from the database after returning from the field, on a daily basis.
- Must be a graduate or a post graduate.
- Must be proficient with MS office particularly PowerPoint.
- Good communication skills.
- Result oriented and ability to generate ideas.
- Counselling students on the opportunities to study at overseas education institutions represented by the company.
- Active follow -up with students on the opportunities to study overseas and provide assistance with applying for visa, accommodation and to prepare students for their studies abroad.
- Assistance with activities to promote foreign education institutions represented by the company.
- Maintaining accurate ledger and computer records of students counselled and applications sent to various universities.
- Liaising by phone, email, letter, fax with students, other offices and overseas institutions represented.
- Undertaking project work as delegated by the superior.
- Assisting with the general day to day operations of the office if necessary.
- A degree or postgraduate degree
- At least 2 yrs. of relevant work experience, preferably in counselling, marketing, sales, media, public relations and/or the service sector.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and members of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Affable personality and etiquette.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office and email.
- Lead generation through different sources.
- To make calls to students from the data obtained by our sales team to generate footfalls.
- Fixing appointments.
- Should be able to achieve minimal given target.
- Assisting marketing team through tele-marketing.
- Any graduate with good communication skills.
- Having at least 1 yr. experience in the same domain.
- Ability to convince clients/customers.