Family Sponsored Visa

Australia’s immigration department has introduced family visas aimed at reuniting families. These visas permit partners, parents, children, and additional family members to immigrate to Australia under certain conditions. They must be sponsored by Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens.

Enquire Now

Partner Category Visa

This visa category allows a spouse or fiancé/fiancée to move to Australia. It initially grants temporary residency, which can evolve into permanent residency after a few years. The Partner Category Visa covers:

  • Spouses or legally married partners
  • Engaged partners planning to marry
  • De facto partners, including same-sex relationships

Applicants must be partnered with someone who is:

  • A permanent resident of Australia
  • An Australian citizen
  • An eligible New Zealand citizen


Parent Visa

Parent Visas allow parents whose children are Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens living in Australia to join them. This visa has:

More on Parent Australian Visas

Parent Visas are available for working and retired individuals. Initially granted as temporary, these visas can potentially be converted to permanent residency depending on the application. The ‘Contributory Parent Visa’ offers a faster processing time at a higher cost.

Note: The number of Parent Visas issued annually is limited, leading to a waiting period.

Know all about Family Sponsored Visa

Child Visa

Similar to the Parent Visa, Child Visas are issued under various subclasses. They must be sponsored by a parent who is either a permanent resident, a citizen of Australia, or a qualified New Zealand citizen.

If the child is already in Australia, they may qualify as a permanent resident, dependent child, or orphaned relative. If outside Australia, visas such as the dependent child visa, adoption visa, or orphaned relative visa are available.


Other Family Members

Visas for brothers, sisters, dependent relatives, or carers are initially temporary but can later be converted to permanent residency. Sponsorship must come from an Australian citizen, a permanent resident, or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

Aussizz carefully assesses each family visa application, ensuring all necessary health and character documents are included.

Contact us for detailed information on family visas, eligibility criteria, and assistance. Consult now!

Visa Subclass

Among several types of other visas, child visa subclass 101 is for a child outside Australia to come to Australia to live with their parents.

Read More

The New Zealand Citizen Family Relationship (Temporary) 461 visa allows those individuals to live in Australia who are

Read More

The Remaining Relative 115 visa is a permanent resident visa specifically designed for those whose all near relatives have settled in Australia and they are the only person left in their home country.

Read More

The Adoption visa (subclass 102) allows those children to live in Australia who are adopted or going to be adopted by an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.

Read More

Aged dependent relative visa (subclass 114 and 838) lets an older relative of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently, if they are dependent on them financially and meet the age requirements.

Read More

A carer visa (subclass 116 and 836) allows individuals to live in Australia permanently and provide care or assistance to their relatives who is unable to receive required care & support the need from any other relative or from welfare, hospital, nursing or community services in Australia and has one of following:

Read More

The International Relations 403 allows individuals to undertake any work or activity in Australia on temporary basis under certain terms and conditions.

Read More