Australia Visitor Visa

The term “visitor visa” encompasses a broad range of purposes. It can generally be classified into two main categories:

  • For purely visiting purposes, which can include holidays, leisure activities, visiting family members who are Australian residents, medical treatment, etc.
  • For business-related activities, such as making general business or government inquiries, conducting business negotiations, government visits, attending conferences, seminars, job interviews, or professional exams.
  • Additionally, there are some special categories for visitor visas as well.

Enquire Now

Aussizz is here to assist you if you’re planning to visit Australia for various reasons.

Each visa type has unique requirements and eligibility criteria. Aussizz helps in processing these visas based on your needs.

Visitor visa is a broad category that requires extensive knowledge of immigration laws and processes to match the right visa type with your needs.

Visitor Visa

Visitor Visa (SUBCLASS 600)

This visa allows visits or business activities for up to three, six, or twelve months. Two subcategories are:

  • The eVisitor (sub-class 651): This visa is free and requires you to be a passport holder of certain countries as specified by the Department of Home Affairs.
  • The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601): Issued to passport holders of specific countries as listed by the Department of Home Affairs.


Medical Treatment Visa (SUBCLASS 602)

This visa is for individuals visiting Australia:

  • For medical treatment or consultations.
  • To support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa.
  • To donate an organ.


Investor Retirement Visa (SUBCLASS 405)

This visa is for self-funded retirees without dependents who wish to spend their retirement in Australia.

Special Program Visa (SUBCLASS 416)

This visa is typically for special programs where an approved sponsor invites participation in a program aimed at enhancing international relations and cultural exchange between Australia and the world.

Additionally, the Special Program visa (subclass 416) includes a Seasonal Worker Program stream.

Transit Visa (SUBCLASS 771)

This visa allows you and your dependent children to transit through Australia for no longer than 72 hours.

Basic Requirements

Aussizz can help you identify the exact type of visa you need based on your purpose of visiting Australia and assist you in meeting the visa requirements, which include:

  • Health check-ups
  • Financial documentation
  • Character certifications
  • Insurance
  • Providing accommodation on a chargeable basis

Contact Aussizz if you wish to visit Australia for any of the mentioned reasons, and we will ensure your visit is pleasant and memorable.

Feel free to consult us for all kinds of visitor visas and criteria. Happy to help!

Visa Subclass

Do your business demands to visit Australia frequently? Apply for 600 visa with Aussizz Group and get the benefit of living in Australia for three, six or twelve months.

Read More

Planning to visit Australia for tourism or business purpose? Apply for the Electronic Travel Authority and get the privilege of traveling to Australia as many times or stay up to three months per visit for up to one year.

Read More