Electronic Travel Authority (Subclass 601)

Planning to visit Australia for tourism or business purpose?

Apply for the Electronic Travel Authority and get the privilege of traveling to Australia as many times or stay up to three months per visit for up to one year.

Enquire Now

The Electronic Travel Authority (subclass 601) is an electronic visa linked to your passport, intended solely for tourism and business visits.

The Tourist Electronic Travel Visa is suited for individuals seeking vacations, engaging in leisure activities, or visiting family and friends in Australia. This visa remains valid for one year and permits multiple entries, each stay lasting no longer than three months.

The Business Electronic Travel Visa is designed for individuals visiting Australia strictly for business reasons, such as attending conferences, trade shows, or seminars, exploring employment opportunities, or conducting business negotiations and contractual activities. Like the tourist version, this visa is valid for one year and allows multiple entries for stays of up to three months each.

Eligible Passport Holders for Electronic Travel Authority Visa

To apply for this visa, your passport must be issued by one of the eligible countries

  • Andorra
  • Austria
  • Belgium
  • Brunei
  • Canada
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Greece
  • Hong Kong (SAR of China)
  • Iceland
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Japan
  • Liechtenstein
  • Luxembourg
  • Malaysia
  • Malta
  • Monaco
  • Norway
  • Portugal
  • Republic of San Marino
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
  • Taiwan*
  • The Netherlands
  • United Kingdom—British Citizen
  • United Kingdom—British National (Overseas)
  • United States
  • Vatican City


Character Requirements

To meet the character requirements for entry, applicants must not have any criminal records. Anyone attempting to enter Australia on an Electronic Travel Authority visa who has a criminal history will be denied entry.

Health Insurance

You need to have coverage under Australia’s national health scheme, Medicare, to manage all health-related expenses during your stay in Australia.

Find and purchase the most suitable OVHC plan for the 601 Visa at Getmypolicy.online


Family Members

Each family member, including children under 18 listed on the same passport, must apply for their own separate ETA visa.

For more information on how the Electronic Travel Authority operates or how to apply for it, contact Aussizz Group today. Benefit from the expertise of qualified immigration consultants.

Visa Class

Aussizz is there for you if you want to visit Australia for any of these reasons or something other than these

Read More