The following are the criteria under which a candidate could become eligible under the PNP Manitoba Invitation Category. As the name itself suggests, the MPNP issues an invitation to a candidate, who they deem eligible for immigration to the province.
- An applicant would have to be anywhere between 21 and 45 years old.
- They must show that they have a connection to Manitoba, which is no way superseded by their connection to any other province.
- They must have proved themselves to be employable, as well as adaptable to a work environment.
- They must have, at the least, one-year training certificate, or else post-secondary certificate.
- They should have a proof of having held a full-time position for at least 2 years, anywhere in the last 5 years.
- They should be able to show they're competent enough to find work for themselves in the province of Manitoba; even earn other certifications, if deemed necessary for a particular piece of work.
- They must provide a viable Settlement Plan, as a step further to show how interested they're in settling in Manitoba.
- They should have taken IELTS General Test within the last couple of year, and scored at the least, 5 in every category.
- If a candidate is invited, they would have to travel to Manitoba, for an Exploratory Visit. This mandatory step is to help the potential immigrant research various communities in the province, and plan the best way for them to work as well as live in Manitoba, once they do become a permanent resident there.