If you are planning to study or live in Australia or New Zealand, then figuring out your banking or personal finance before you reach is essential. Whether you are a student looking to study abroad, or a working professional looking to migrate, the best bet is to be prepared for all eventualities, when you are in unknown territory.
One of the issues you can directly solve by yourself is to open your international bank account from a remote country even before reaching foreign shores.
To make it very simple for you, we at Aussizz Group, have prepared a straightforward, step-by-step tutorial just for you:
1. For opening an account with ANZ Bank, click on the link: http://movingtoaustralia.anz.com/global/en/
2. Click on the ‘Open ANZ Bank Account’ option.
3. On the next page, you'll be prompted to enter the type of application you are looking for. Click on whichever is applicable, and scroll down the page.
4. You'll find a field where you are asked to confirm if you are an existing customer. Since you are opening a new account, select 'No'.
5. Next, a form will appear, asking you to enter basic information about yourself such as your title (Mr./Miss/Ms./Mrs.), your first, middle and family names, your date of birth, your home address, type of visa, details of the state where you will be living abroad, tentative date of arrival etc.
6. You will also be asked to enter your verification security code, which will be required every time you log in. You will also be asked to confirm if you are a tax resident of Australia. Click whichever is applicable.
7. As you click on next, you will be asked about the type of debit card you require (on the preference of colour). You will also be asked if you need an ANZ online saver account. Click on 'Yes' if you do.
8. As you click on next, a page with all the information you have already entered will appear so that so that you can quickly review it.
9. Finally, click on the checkbox of declaration page, terms and conditions, application reference number etc.
10. Click on submit, and voilà: you are done!
You will receive a confirmation email in your inbox outlining the next steps. The bank will email you on the same id in two business days if the information you've entered is correct!
At Aussizz Group, we provide expert guidance for those looking to apply for permanent residence in Australia, New Zealand, Canada. Feel free to get in touch with us.