This stream of NBPNP is for applicants who have certain experience being in a management position, or a business idea that’s viable - which could help both the applicant, as well as the economy of the province. These people could either buy an already existing business, to start something of their own by themselves or in partnership with an entrepreneur from the province.
Here is a set of requirements that a candidate will have to adhere to, if they want to participate through this stream of immigration:
- The applicant must have an intention of living in the province of New Brunswick.
- They should have a clear intention of being an entrepreneur in the province.
- They should have had their education, at least till high school completion.
- Their age could fall anywhere between 22 years and 55 years.
- They will have to deposit a sum of $75,000, and this amount will be conditionally refundable.
- The net worth of the applicant should be more than $300,000.
- The applicant will be required to visit the province of New Brunswick, for no less than 5 days, so that they can conduct their own research on the business environment and market.
- They should be proficient enough in French or English, so that they don’t face any language barrier while running their business.
- Their points grid should carry no less than 50 points.
- Any time in the previous 5 years, the applicant must have had 3 years of experience a management position.
- An applicant will also be required to present a business plan that clearly suggests how their business would be of benefit to the province of New Brunswick.