Why New Brunswick?
One of the provinces of Canada, located towards the east, New Brunswick belongs to the group of the 3 maritime Provinces of the country. One finds a large number of its residents speaking French and most being fluent in English, giving this province an official bilingual status. The place is unique in its lifestyle, for it beautifully merges the urban and metropolitan with the rural and seaside life. Whether it is the affordability of homes in here, or the people, their hospitality, their quality of life, or even the safety of various communities, New Brunswick does amazingly well on all counts. That in itself is a big reason why a large number of people, look forward to work and eventually permanently settle in this wonderful Canadian province.
What is Express Entry New Brunswick?
People interested in becoming a Canadian citizen by moving to New Brunswick, should be able to showcase that their education, skills, work experience, and other such factors make them a good fit for the kind of life and economy that this province has to offer. They should also show how they can take part in making the local market and economy of the province, grow further.
If a person wants to move to New Brunswick, and become a citizen of Canada, there are these two ways that they could choose from:
- Being a prospective immigrant, a person can first acquire a NBPNP certificate for nomination, for themselves. This can be accomplished if they send an EoI, that is Expression of Interest, to the immigration authorities of New Brunswick. After they do receive a nomination, they can create for themselves, an Express Entry profile, where they’ll have to fill in the details of their certificate of nomination.
- Or, the other way would be, creating an Express Entry profile first, and then expressing an interest, formally, in immigrating to New Brunswick. It is through this Express Entry system, that the provincial authorities will further invite the person to apply to this program. One of the reasons why this is a better method that the first one is, a person gets to include their Profile ID from Express Entry, when they send in an EoI. Next, if they do get a nomination, the applicant is then credited with 600 points under CRS, immediately. With a good enough CRS score, a foreign national can receive an ITA, which is an Invitation to Apply for Canadian permanent residency.
What is Provincial Nominee Program New Brunswick?
If one wants to qualify under the NBPNP, there are four broad categories that they can apply under, according to their eligibility:
- Express Entry Labour Market Stream
- Business Applicants
- Skilled Workers with Employer Support
- Skilled Workers with Family Support